Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Humming Bird Feeder

We bought new humming bird feeders and has it ever been exciting. We have two feeders and there are 6 to 8 humming birds almost all of the time. Four varieties as best we can tell. The photo is taken with my new camera and telephoto lens I purchased for our upcoming trip to Scotland. the lens is a 75- 300mm zoom lens with auto focus and anti-shake. The new camera is a Canon D50. I plan to take a lot of photos.

We are really getting excited about our trip. Less than three weeks and we leave. I'll send itineraries this next week to all so you can contact us if you need. I will have my cell phone but I do not know how good the coverage will be on the north leg of our tour.



The yard has been beautiful this year and we have had a lot of nice comments from golfers. The fence and patio and plantings have all been enjoyable to look at and use. We have especially gotten a lot of use out of the new patio.

Time to eat so will close.


No comments:

Post a Comment